Low-cost Spay & Neuter Clinic
To schedule a spay/neuter appointment: 912-264-6246 ext. 111
Surgeries are done on Monday and Tuesday by Melissa Weaver, DVM. It is same day surgery for the pets. They arrive between 8:15 and 8:45 am and are ready to go home between 3:00 and 4:00 pm with instructions for the owner and pain medication for the animal.
PLEASE NOTE: We will not be scheduling public spay and neuter until August of 2021. However, we will continue rabies vaccination appointments.
- Dog Spay: $149.00
- Dog Neuter: $119.00
- Cat Spay: $84.00
- Cat Neuter: $55.00
- Rabies Vaccine with Surgery: $15.00
- 1-Year Rabies Vaccination: $20.00
- 3-Year Rabies Vaccination: $25.00
- Micro Chipping with Nationwide Registration: $27.00
- Microchip with 1-Year Rabies: $45
- Microchip with 3-Year Rabies: $50.00
- There is an additional $25 charge if your dog is pregnant or in heat.
- Additional charges are applied if the dog is pregnant or in heat or in need of a rabies vaccination. If the dog is pregnant or in heat, you will be charged an additional fee of $25. If the pet has not had a current rabies vaccine, we are required to administer one for a $15.00 fee.