DEADLINE EXTENDED to July 15th!
Don’t miss this chance to make your pet a calendar star!
2023 Critter Calendar Fun(d)raiser
The Humane Society of South Coastal Georgia is excited to announce a calendar fundraiser. Don’t miss this chance to have your favorite animal’s photo featured on a 2023 calendar being released at the end of this year. This is not a contest; it is an opportunity to showcase your furry friend. Maybe you have a favorite photogenic animal that is not a dog or cat. No problem! All animal photos are welcome.
Below are the guidelines to get you started:
- Reserving photo spots and photo submission will start on April 22 and end on JULY 15th or when 95 photo spots have been sold. This will allow time for creating, publishing, and distribution before the new year begins. Calendars will be ready in October, 2022.
- Photo spots may be reserved by clicking on the “Click Here” box below. After reserving photo spot(s), email your pet(s) photo, with pet(s) name, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may submit up to 3 photos for each photo spot reserved. Calendar creators will select one photo for the calendar. Or you may just submit your one favorite photo.
- If you want more than one photo in the calendar, you will need to reserve additional photo spots.
- Only 95 photos will be featured in the calendar.
- 2x2″ (minimum) photo spot is a $50 donation
- 3x3″ (minimum) photo spot is a $75 donation
- For each photo spot reserved you will receive a calendar at no additional cost.
- Additional calendars may be purchased for $25 each
- If you live outside of Glynn County, we will mail calendars for an additional $10 per calendar.
- Photo may include more than one animal in the picture.
- Photo is NOT limited to dogs and cats.
- For more detailed information, please refer to the FAQs
- Once you have completed your transaction(s), you will receive a text message confirming your order (be sure to check the box in Step 3 to receive a text). Please tap on the link and then the only thing you will need to do is tap on the word Pay on the top bar. That will give you your receipt for your order.
- For inquiries or assistance, please email email@example.com
- As always, proceeds from the calendar benefit the animals at the Humane Society of South Coastal Georgia.
Make your pet a star.
Critter Calendar FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Question: What is the Critter Calendar 2023?
Answer: The calendar is a fund raiser to support the Humane Society of South Coastal Georgia (HSSCG). We will feature 95 pets in our 1st Annual Critter Calendar fund raiser.
- Question: Does my pet have to be a dog or a cat?
Answer: No. Any pet can be included in the calendar; rabbit, hamster, ferret, snake, etc.
- Question: How much does it cost?
Answer: A $50.00 donation for a small photo spot and $75.00 for a large photo spot.
- Question: How big is a small photo?
Answer: A small photo is a minimum of: Height – 2.00 Width – 2.00 inches. Please note that this is the minimum. Some photos may be a little larger.
- Question: How big is a large photo?
Answer: A large photo is a minimum of: Height – 3.00 Width – 3.00 inches. Please note that this is the minimum. Some photos may be a little larger.
- Question: How do I reserve a photo spot?
Answer: Click on the box on this page that reads “Click Here” to reserve your photo spot(s). On the next page you will need to click on the box “Click Here” again and follow the 3 steps. In Step 3, be sure to click on Terms and Conditions and the Send Text buttons to complete your order. Once your order is completed, you will receive a text message confirming your order with a link. Tap on the link, then just go to the top of that page and click on Pay. This will give you your receipt. After reserving your photo spot(s), email your photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the name(s) of your pet(s). Please note that the calendar is limited to 95 spots. For those of you that live on St. Simons, you will need to type in the words Saint Simons for the city.
- Question: What forms of payment do you accept?
Answer: Online we can accept credit cards and debit cards. If you would like to pay with a check, please make it out to HSSCG Calendar and on the memo line write “critter calendar”. Checks should be mailed to HSSCG, 4627 Hwy 17 N. Brunswick, GA 31525.
- Question: What do I get for my $50.00 or $75.00?
Answer: 1. Your pet’s photo and name in the 2023 Critter Calendar; 2. A 2023 Critter Calendar for each spot purchased; 3. Your name entered into a drawing for a Critter Basket of Goodies.
- Question: Can I pick the month my pet(s) photo is in?
Answer: Unfortunately, due to the number of pets in the calendar we cannot have individuals choose the month their pet appears.
- Question: Can my pet(s) be dressed up in their photos?
- Question: How many photos can I submit?
Answer: You may submit up to 3 photos for each spot reserved. The calendar creators will select one of the photos for the calendar. Or you can just submit your one favorite photo. If you want more than one photo in the calendar, you will need to reserve additional photo spots.
- Question: Can I reserve one photo spot but submit a photo with two or more pets in the photo?
Answer: Yes. But please keep in mind the size of the photos in the calendar. If there are several pets in the photo, it may be harder to see them clearly.
- Question: Can I reserve more than one photo spot for additional pets?
Answer: Yes. Photo spots can be reserved for current pets or pets that have since passed over the rainbow bridge.
- Question: Can humans be in the submitted photos?
Answer: While we all love to see humans and pets interacting, we ask that submitted photos for the calendar only include the pet(s). Photos with humans will not be included in the calendar.
- Question: What is the deadline for reserving a photo spot?
Answer: The deadline is June 30, 2022. We are limiting the calendar to 95 photos in order to ensure that all pets’ photos are of a reasonable size in the calendar. Once we reach 95 the online registration will stop regardless of the date.
- Question: Can I purchase a calendar without purchasing a photo spot and what is the cost and deadline?
Answer: Absolutely, we would love to share the calendar with everyone. The cost for a calendar ONLY is $25.00. The deadline to purchase ONLY a calendar is August 31, 2022.
- When and where do I get my calendar(s)?
Answer: Calendars will be ready for pick-up in October 2022. Everyone who signs up for a photo spot or a calendar will receive an e-mail when the calendars are in and ready for pick-up. Pick-up will be at the Humane Society of South Coastal Georgia.
- Question: Can you mail a calendar?
Answer: Yes, if you live outside Glynn County you can have your calendar(s) mailed for additional shipping cost of $10.00 per calendar.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at: email@example.com.